About Hester Law Group
Decades of Proven Results
For more than five decades, Hester Law Group has fought for our clients’ rights. Whether your case is a serious felony matter or a lawsuit against negligent drivers, abusers, police or government, we are confident in our ability to achieve results. If you were charged with a crime, count on our Tacoma criminal defense lawyers to fight for you.
With over 130 years of combined experience, our team understands what it takes to build strong defenses for our clients.
Some of our past results include:
- Not Guilty verdicts for criminal charges such as murder, assault, sex crimes, theft/embezzlement, DUI, misdemeanors, white-collar crimes, and many others
- Seven-figure verdicts for civil cases such as premises liability, including criminal acts, negligent building security, negligent design, and maintenance
- Multimillion-dollar in settlements for auto accidents, wrongful death, serious injuries, rules of road violations, and underinsured motorist claims
- Multimillion-dollar in settlements for medical negligence cases, including failure to diagnose, improper care, surgery mistakes, negligent techniques, over-medication, drug interaction, etc.
- Multimillion-dollar in settlements for sex abuse cases against perpetrators, including educators, clergy, health care professionals, scouts, and mentors
- Settlements for equipment failure including design defects and negligent operation
- Successful litigation against municipal and government liability, including failure to supervise released felons, escape due to negligence, civil rights, police abuse, and negligent investigation
- Successful litigation of admiralty cases, including unseaworthiness as cause of injury, injuries at sea, and negligently maintained vessels producing injuries
- Settlements for accidents and injuries caused by bars or taverns over-serving alcohol to customers
- Settlements for disabled clients who have been victim of businesses failing to provide legally accessible facilities
- Settlements for injured pedestrians and cyclists
We offer a complimentary consultation for all new clients. If you have a legal need and are looking for an assessment of your options, please contact Hester Law Group and let us schedule a time that works best for you.
Call (253) 300-3034 now.