Tacoma Car Accident Lawyer
Attorneys Fighting For Injured Clients For 100+ Years
Most accidents are preventable, and they are usually caused because someone wasn’t paying attention. If this results in you or a loved one being seriously injured, you need to ensure someone pays the medical bills.
With more than 130 combined years of experience dealing with insurance companies, count on Hester Law Group to fight for you. as your car accident lawyer in Tacoma.
Recovering from automobile collision injuries can be exhausting and emotionally draining. Your priority needs to be focusing on healing and getting back to normal life, as much as possible. Our Tacoma car accident attorneys understand what it takes to fight insurance companies for the compensation you need. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted car accident attorneys throughout Tacoma, WA.
What Should I Do if I Got In A Car Accident?
If you have been in a car accident, there are certain steps you should take in order to protect your rights and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Our Tacoma car accident lawyers at Hester Law Group can help guide you through this process and fight for your rights.
Below are 5 steps to take if you got in a car accident:
- Get medical attention: Even if you don’t think you’re injured, it’s important to get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. Some injuries may not be immediately apparent, but can still cause serious problems down the road.
- Call the police: A police report can be extremely helpful in an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. It will document the facts of the accident and can be used as evidence in court.
- Gather evidence: If you are able, take photos of the accident scene and get the contact information for any witnesses. This will be helpful in proving how the accident happened and who was at fault.
- Contact your insurance company: You will need to report the accident to your insurance company, but be careful not to give them too much information. Stick to the facts and don’t make any statements that could be used against you later.
- Hire a Tacoma car accident lawyer: An experienced lawyer will know how to navigate the complex legal process and fight for your rights. He or she will also be familiar with the insurance companies and their tactics, and can help you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
If you have been in a car accident, don’t try to through the repercussions of it alone. Contact our car accident lawyers in Tacoma today for a free consultation. He will review your case and help you decide the best course of action.
What are The Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer in Tacoma?
While you may have been in an accident with another driver, it will be their insurer you have to fight. It is important to have seasoned, aggressive litigators on your side who can hold the responsible parties accountable for what they owe. Our team at Hester Law Group comprises award-winning attorneys who have secured multimillion-dollar settlements for many of our clients.
The benefits of hiring a car accident lawyer include the following:
- Fierce representation in court
- Maximization of your compensation amount
- Legal counseling
- Answers to all of your questions
- Emotional support and reassurance
- Effective negotiation on your behalf
- Paperwork that is completed correctly and promptly
- The avoidance of costly mistakes
For many accident victims, one of the first calls they receive is a concerned call from the insurance company making sure they are okay. This is followed up by an offer of what they call a generous settlement. Unfortunately, many people make the mistake of accepting this settlement without realizing it is likely the minimum amount they can possibly pay. Hester Law Group always fights for the maximum amount.
Call Today to Get Started
Insurance claims are not always simple. You will need to prove that your injuries are significant and warrant a greater settlement than the one offered by the insurer.
You should try to gather evidence such as:
- Medical examiner’s notes
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Conversations with insurance companies
Our team can help you with the rest. We have a reputation for aggressive representation in these situations, and we are prepared to fight on your behalf for the best possible settlement.
- FAQ: Car Accident Settlements
- Can I Get Money Damages If I Was Partially at Fault in a Car Crash?
- Washington Car Accident Laws
Accessible to Clients
We understand the urgency clients have when they need an attorney. We are available 24/7 to help you.
We Truly Care
We feel honored to help someone through the toughest time they will ever go through.
At Hester Law Group, we use a personal approach that best suits the needs of our clients.
We have been a successful team for two decades and have over 130 years of combined experience.