ADA Lawsuit Lawyers in Tacoma
Put Decades of Award-Winning Experience on Your Side
Having a disability does not make someone a second-class citizen. Unfortunately, some businesses refuse to take the necessary actions that help those with disabilities to enjoy the same experience and benefits as those without them. If you suffered any sort of discrimination due to a business failing to make the right accommodations, call Hester Law Group. We have secured settlements for numerous clients who suffered due to an ADA violation. Call our Tacoma ADA lawsuit lawyers today for a free consultation.
Call (253) 300-3034 or contact Hester Law Group online to get started.
When Should You File a Lawsuit?
While ADA violations are more common than you might think, judges give businesses a chance to remedy the situation. They may be given a grace period to implement the necessary changes, or they may simply appeal the case to ask for a different outcome. If a business fights the claims made against them, Hester Law Group can help.
Contact our firm if you suffered from:
- Facilities without accommodating entrances, walkways, bathrooms, or other areas
- Facilities that lack proper parking spaces and signage for the disabled and for wheelchair ramp vans
- An employer’s failure to reasonably accommodate you in fulfilling job duties
- Signage that could not be read by a blind person
- Unwillingness to let an employee leave work for medical reasons
- Refusal to provide ASL interpretation services where necessary
Call (253) 300-3034 Today
During your free consultation, we can go over the details of what happened and help determine if you have a strong case. We are deeply familiar with ADA laws, and we know the strategies that work when holding people accountable for violations of the law.
Don’t wait to get started on your case. Call (253) 300-3034.