The Washington Medical Malpractice Attorneys at the Hester Law Group of Tacoma believe the only time a doctor, nurse, dentist, or other health care professional should be sued is when their work demonstrates they were inept or neglectful. We recognize that not every procedure produces a perfect result. But when people purporting to be professionals fail, you need someone to hold them accountable. And when you are a victim of that neglect, you deserve compensation. We are honored to be able to fight for the compensation you deserve.
The Hester Law Group's medical malpractice attorneys believe medical negligence is an area that should be handled only by experienced attorneys who have been properly mentored. These cases are extremely complex and one misstep could be detrimental to your case. We engage in a significant analysis before proceeding with such cases. We find qualified expert witnesses to examine the records of the medical event. The attorneys in the firm practicing in the area of medical malpractice spend a significant amount of time working through the details of each case as a team. Each client presents his or her own complicated history and we work hard to assess all background factors into our approach to the medical malpractice case. We recognize that no two cases are the same and spend significant time determining the facts and circumstances of each case.
This part of our practice is highly selective because the insurance companies defending the cases are known to defend as aggressively as we prosecute. Because these cases are so difficult and intricate, you need an experienced Washington Medical Malpractice Attorney on your side. You will need someone who is not afraid to stand up to the insurance companies and fight for what you deserve. Our attorneys are experienced in standing up to insurance companies and are not afraid to do so. In addition, we have the experience to negotiate settlements and advise our clients on the risks of accepting or rejecting an offer. And if we can’t successfully negotiate a reasonable settlement, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial.
We understand that you are recovering and want you to be able to focus on yourself. Because of that, we understand if you are unable to travel to our office and can arrange to travel to you. Travelling to distant courts and meeting places is part of what we do. As lawyers located in Pierce County, we are centrally located and well equipped to address your automobile injury case wherever it may have occurred.
We have taken the following cases to trial, mediation, or through negotiations:
· Hospital Neglect - resulting in fatal brain bleeding
· ER Physician Wrongful Death for neglecting patient
· Surgeon negligently engaging in brain surgery guided by an x-ray that was upside down
· Physician overprescribing and over dispensing narcotics leading to brain damage
· Prison medical negligence leading to Coumadin overdose
· Pharmacy negligence in dispensing medication stronger than represented on packaging
· Failure to diagnose injuries the surgeon created during surgery
· Negligently burned stomach skin during appendectomy
· Multimillion-dollar verdict against hospital for reckless wound care resulting in paralysis and excruciating pain
· Hospital and Surgeon left surgical sponge in abdomen resulting in otherwise unnecessary subsequent surgery
· Physician-prescribed contra-indicated drugs resulting in prolonged hospitalization
At Hester Law Group, our Washington Medical Malpractice Attorneys provide the customer service of a small firm with the experience and knowledge of a larger firm. We put our clients first and will put all of our experience, knowledge and skills to fight for you.
We know this process can feel intimidating and overwhelming, and we know you want to make sure you have the right attorney on your side. Because of this, we offer free consultations. Contact us today to ensure you have the best personal injury attorneys by your side.